On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 11:10:23PM +0300, Pavel Korovin wrote:
> On 05/01, Landry Breuil wrote:
> >
> > So, in this maze of ports, which are the new ones that could be imported
> > now (ie, that build/work with the current twisted or dont regress other
> > ports), pending twisted review/update in the meantime ? That would move
> > things forward...
> >
> > eric, are you still using twisted, or do you want to drop maintainership
> > ? if so, pavel, do you want to take maintainership ?
>
> If Eric wants to transfer maintainership, I'm OK with taking py-twisted
> and dependencies.

Hi!

I'm not using twisted anymore, and I'll be glad to pass maintainership to Pavel
so that things can move forward.

I suggest to remove the various subpackages (which were designed after the
way twisted was distributed long ago) and have just one package, as I tried
to do in the update attempt that Landry posted.

As for the various divmod packages (py-epsilon, py-nevow, py-axiom) that depends
on twisted, I think they are dead and they can be removed.

Eric.