On 07/21/17 06:41, Giuseppe Cocomazzi wrote:
Alright, I made all the fixes and created a new port
for the APL fonts (apl-fonts), as suggested.

Find both ports attached.

I think lang/apl is ready to be committed. It just needs a license marker tweak (it's just GPLv3+ now) and there's some trailing whitespace, but that can be fixed on import. ok for me.

I cleaned up the apl-fonts ports a bit, attached. Giuseppe, do you also want to be maintainer of the font/apl-fonts port?

~Brian

Thanks.