Here is a port for ARM Trusted Firmware 1.4 that builds firmware for
the Rockchip RK3399.  I anticipate that this port will build firmware
for other ARMv8 Rockchip SoCs as well; there is code for the RK3328
and RK3368 in the tree as well.  So this installs the firmware as
rk3399-bl31.elf instead of just bl31.elf.

There is support for other SoCs as well.  We currently don't support
any of those though.  There is some qemu code as well that I haven't
looked into.  So maybe this should be a general ATF port?  Since there
already is a port named "atf", I would rename this one to
"arm-trusted-firmware".

Note that the Allwinner ATF is built from different source code, so it
can't easily be included in a general ATF port.

Thoughts?