On 2017/08/19 17:46, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> Here is a port for ARM Trusted Firmware 1.4 that builds firmware for
> the Rockchip RK3399.  I anticipate that this port will build firmware
> for other ARMv8 Rockchip SoCs as well; there is code for the RK3328
> and RK3368 in the tree as well.  So this installs the firmware as
> rk3399-bl31.elf instead of just bl31.elf.
>
> There is support for other SoCs as well.  We currently don't support
> any of those though.  There is some qemu code as well that I haven't
> looked into.  So maybe this should be a general ATF port?  Since there
> already is a port named "atf", I would rename this one to
> "arm-trusted-firmware".
>
> Note that the Allwinner ATF is built from different source code, so it
> can't easily be included in a general ATF port.
>
> Thoughts?

I would prefer to import in sysutils/arm-trusted-firmware, we can
split to subpackages if adding support for further SoCs, but that
seems a better "umbrella" directory name.

Please add the following (first needed to build rk3399/drivers/m0,
second so we can see compiler command lines):

BUILD_DEPENDS+= devel/arm-none-eabi/gcc-linaro,arm)
MAKE_FLAGS+= V=1

Then it's OK sthen.