On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 04:32:27PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Diff on top to tidy it up a bit.
>
> I don't read Russian (totally killing my chances of being an astronaut
> ;) but is there something on the screen you get by pressing T that would
> pass for a version number?  Is there copyright information anywhere
> that would let us fill in the markers better?

I had a russian pal translate the 't' screen:

        The first line of text says Version Number
        The second line of text says Information System Version Number

So that gives us 4.29 D and 4.04 respectively. Nothing about copyrights.

> (btw, it's easier to review if you send a tar with just portname/* rather
> than usr/ports/category/portname/* .. or category/portname/* if there are
> multiple ports in different categories within one submission).

I'll remember for the next one. Diff looks good, I'll go ahead and add
in the version numbers.