On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 06:26:15PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> I'll try it later this evening. But I always wondered why one wants
> to print a pdf out of a pdf *viewer* ;-)

I have always used xpdf to convert the wanted pages to postscript
and send them with lpr to my printer.  You can even type "ssh
myprinthost lpr" in the command field and do it remotely.

What is wrong with that workflow?  Is there a better way to print
pages of pdf on a postscript printer?  ghostview?

Does every postscript printer understand pdf natively?

bluhm