Hello ports@

This is a port of the new version of rss2email, 3.9. Since it makes a
number of breaking changes from the version of rss2email we have now,
I'm making this an entirely new port.

This is heavily based on the port Thomas Levine submitted a while ago,
most of the credit goes to him.

Note: I install the script as r2e3 (not r2e) so as to avoid conflict
with rss2email-2.7. There were some ideas floating around about how to
rename ports or scripts to avoid confusion, but I think the best thing
to do is to avoid breaking people's scripts altogether and treat this
as a new, unrelated program. It almost is, since we have different
authors, a different version of Python and a different config file
format.

Comments? I think this is a fairly inoffensive and non-disruptive way
of handling this potential conflict.

--
Kaashif Hymabaccus
GPG: 3E810B04