Klemens Nanni <k...@posteo.org> wrote:
> You should zap V and PKGNAME, set GH_TAGNAME=v1.1 and move GH_* right
> beneath COMMENT; see infrastructure/templates/Makefile.template.
>
> RUN_DEPENDS lacks net/tor.
> onionshare-gui still starts but python will dump core when
> /usr/local/bin/tor is missing. It also mentions our net/tor package as
> "Tor that is bundled with OpenShare" which is misleading.
>
> TEST_DEPENDS lacks net/py-stem and www/py-frozen-flask.

Attached is an updated port that addresses all of these comments.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

> Otherwise at least the CLI version works for me. It would be nice imho
> to split CLI and GUI into separate FLAVORS if possible.

As sthen@ points out in a subsequent email, it seems like this should
be multi-packages and not flavors, but in any event I didn't have time
to address it.  Posting what I have in the hope that it is good enough
to go in and we can improve it later...

Pax, -A
--
https://haqistan.net/~attila | attila@{stalphonsos.com,haqistan.net}
pgp: 0x62A729CF | C2CE 2487 03AC 4C2F 101D  09C1 4068 D5D5 62A7 29CF