Hi ports@,

Here is a new port, for the latest version of MAME (0.193).

>From DESCR:

MAME, formerly was an acronym which stood for Multi Arcade Machine Emulator,
documents and reproduces through emulation the inner components of arcade
machines, computers, consoles, chess computers, calculators, and many other
types of electronic amusement machines. As a nice side-effect, MAME allows
to use on a modern PC those programs and games which were originally
developed for the emulated machines.

Some relevant notes:

- MAME now requires C++14 so it needs to be built with Clang
- Upstream switched build systems and now uses Genie [1], which is
  bundled in releases and uses it's own bundled Lua, I will likely
  create a separate port for it at some point
- Since version 0.172, MAME is now GPLv2+ licensed [2], which means
  binary packages can now be built and distributed

We have sdlmame and sdlmess in ports, but I decided to go with a new
port for several reasons:

- The sdlmame and sdlmess projects do not exist anymore (since several
  years now), there is now a single code base building on several
  operating systems
- The latest sdlmame and sdlmess versions we have in ports are in fact
  MAME
- MAME and MESS merged in 2015, and although it's still possible to
  build a separate executable for MESS, I'm not sure if it makes sense
  from a package size and build time perspective

So the idea is to import this new port with conflict markers, and to
remove sdlmame and sdlmess when we are confident this new version
works well enough.

Comments? OK?

[1] https://github.com/bkaradzic/GENie
[2] http://mamedev.org/?p=424