On 04/28/18 19:43, mazocomp wrote:
Hi!

Is there any hope this port will be accepted
or should I keep maintaining it in WIP tree?

I know toxcore is unstable, but I don't know alternatives.
(except bloated ricochet and retroshare)

toxcore's license marker should be tweaked to GPLv3+, otherwise ok.
toxic doesn't need HOMEPAGE set if you're using GH_*, otherwise ok.
utox sets -std=gnu11 so should have COMPILER=base-clang ports-gcc, also needs NO_TEST=Yes, otherwise ok.

I don't know anyone who uses tox so I can't test beyond making sure they start up and close without crashing, with both do.

You are not listed as MAINTAINER of any of these. Do you want to be MAINTAINER?

~Brian