ping?

Edward Lopez-Acosta

On 9/16/18 3:49 PM, Edward Lopez-Acosta wrote:
==

Arrow is a lightweight library which makes working with dates and times
simpler. This is done by including an API which supports many common
scenarios. Arrow can also easily generate time span, ranges and more while being a drop in replacement for the standard datetime module.

==

This is required for the cookiecutter project I am porting.

- Tests require py-chai, which I also submitted back on Aug 31, 2018, and all pass for both python 2 and 3.
- Package builds successfully on amd64 for both py2 and 3.
- Only missing dependency is py-chai mentioned above.

Can this be merged please?

Thank you,