On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 10:18:00AM +0100, Renaud Allard wrote:

> On 14/12/2018 19:05, Landry Breuil wrote:
> >
> > > : -@newuser _traccar:824:_traccar:daemon:Traccar
> > > user:${PREFIX}/share/traccar/:/sbin/nologin
> > > : +@newuser _traccar:824:_traccar:daemon:Traccar
> > > user:${PREFIX}/share/traccar:/sbin/nologin
> >
> > Is this $HOME necessary so that it finds its assets or var/empty would
> > be better ? minimal testing here seems to show its fine with /var/empty
> > but if there are valid reasons for it..
>
> Please use the one attached here. $HOME is now /var/empty and I changed the
> patch to solve the issues (mainly the application not finding the templates
> to send notifications).

That's strange because i still see ${PREFIX}/share/traccar in PLIST but
whatever. i see that you've patched templates.rootPath in default.xml, i
suppose that's the thing you were referring to.

Imported the fixed version with var/empty, thanks for the port ! It's
running fine here in basic testing, had to fight a bit with nginx and i
still get some web socket connection error popups on the web UI, a
README showing how to properly proxyfy/firewall it would be nice in a
next iteration.

Landry