On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:36:05PM +0200, Hannu Vuolasaho wrote:
> This is my first port so please help me to get it right.
The port looks fairly good, some things:

* V is used once so it can go to DISTNAME directly
* can you avoid the Makefile patch for MANDIR by passing it as configure
  flag?
* the stylistic C fixes should be dropped as they're only churn and do
  not fix actual errors - you can send them upstream
* DEBUG='-g3 -O0' is not picked up, please make sure
* please use "<space>=<tabs>" consistently in assignments and keep the
  indent consistent as well as the makefile is a bit hard to read
* please insert empty lines arount NO_TEST and
* portcheck comment can go
* tcl8.6 is in ports and seems to have different requirements as per
  your comments, I suggest pinning one version with MODTK_VERSION
* xschem(1) references files with "$PREFIX", this should be substituted
  with the actually used prefix

Builds, packages and runs fine otherwise on amd64. Comments:

* Clicking "Waves" then "Cancel" always shows
  "sh: /home/kn/waveview_2013/bin/wv: not found", no idea if if this is
  good or bad
* Selecting some of the simulations shows similar errors:
  "sh: /home/kn/cosmoscope/amd64/ai_bin/cscope: not found"

Maybe someone more familiar with Tcl can help?