Hi Ingo,

Ingo Schwarze writes:
> "something is
> a book and at least one developer wants to read it" does not look
> like a good enough reason to add something to ports/books.

My criteria aren't nearly so broad as that... rather, community
developed (version control, etc), freely licensed, and having periodic
versioned releases. Despite actively looking for such books, I've only
ever found three, all of which I submitted ports for: books/progit,
books/utp, and this one.

Uploading books from Project Gutenberg or the Internet Archive would
be obviously quite excessive. But I doubt importing this one would
trigger a firehose of book submissions to ports.

--
Anthony J. Bentley