On 12/25 08:34, Jeremy Evans wrote:
> Ruby 2.6.0 was released today.  Release announcement is at
> https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2018/12/25/ruby-2-6-0-released/
>
> Some highlights:
>
> * Significant performance improvements
> * JIT Compiler
> * Endless Ranges
> * Function Composition Operators for Procs
> * One-shot coverage
> * Bundler now included
>
> Tested on amd64, for about 9 months starting with the first preview
> release. OK to import?

Still looking for an OK to import ruby 2.6.  A couple changes since I sent
the tarball.  To the Makefile, add:

PATCHFILES =            7602/patch-random_c:0
MASTER_SITES0 =         https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/attachments/download/

This is an upstream patch I wrote to fix getting random data in a
chroot.

And MESSAGE-main had a fix for the bundler lines, which now use:

 ln -sf ${PREFIX}/bin/bundle26 ${PREFIX}/bin/bundle
 ln -sf ${PREFIX}/bin/bundler26 ${PREFIX}/bin/bundler

Thanks,
Jeremy