On 2019/04/02 10:04, Christopher Zimmermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my list of obsolete ocaml ports has been removed from devel/Makefile

I removed the unhooked ones because there was support and gentle
prods from various people and nobody else had got round to it :)

> and is therefore disabled. How do I delete the ports from cvs?
> Simply 'cvs remove' all files in the ports directories?

e.g.

cd /usr/ports/devel
cvs rm -Rf cudf
cvs commit cudf

> Can anyone tell me why I can't find the dependants of ocaml-num with
> this command:
> sqlite3 /usr/local/share/sqlports 'SELECT FULLPKGPATH FROM Depends \
> WHERE DEPENDSPATH LIKE "math/ocaml-num"'

Works for me

$ sqlite3 /usr/local/share/sqlports 'select fullpkgpath from depends where
dependspath like "math/ocaml-num"'
devel/cil
devel/coccinelle
math/coq
net/mldonkey

though as you're just doing an equality search it might as well be
'dependspath="math/ocaml-num"' (or you could do e.g. 'like "%ocaml-num%"').