On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 11:53:24AM -0400, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:

> My first thought was: "why add a FLAVOR?".  If gpg/gpgme support is the
> only way to avoid the need of plaintext credentials, maybe it should be
> enabled by default?

Very good question. I was thinking more for backwards compatibility,
however that is still satisfied even if it is built with gpg/gpgme.
So the only reason I can think of is to keep the dependencies down,
although that seems like a silly excuse for such a small list of
added dependencies.

I'll re-do the patch with gpg/gpgme include without offering a flavor.

Tim