On 2019/05/23 21:41, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 10:44:02AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > Modified from a port from otto@ based on openbsd-wip port from
> > David Carlier. The build is a nasty mess of cmake and autoconf and
> > I would definitely appreciate another porters' eyes on it ..
> I expected worse ;-)
>
> The port itself looks good, a few small spaces where tabs should be,
> ninja fails in the build target not configure, and your cmake patch
> may be replaced by `ln -sf ${RUBY} ${WRKDIR}/bin/ruby'.
>
> See diff below for these bits.
>
> www/wslay is searched for during configure as optional dependency, do
> you want to pick it up as well for WebSocket support?

I didn't notice we had wslay until I saw your mail .. I'm not sure
quite what's going on there - it is picked up if present during configure,
and build fails if it's removed partway. It doesn't show up in NEEDED
anywhere in the built files, but libh2o and libh2o-evloop both reference
function from it (so they're broken if the build was done with wslay
present), so we need to do something with this before we can import h2o.

I think the simplest thing is to patch CMakeLists.txt to disable wslay
for now, then Otto can get on with using this for dnsdist, and if somebody
actually needs h2o+websocket they can look at it later. I've attached an
updated tgz which does this.

> Despite the libuv LDEP, I see `-DH2O_USE_LIBUV=0' in the build logs;
> that seems off.

It's only in some of the build lines; libh2o.so.0.0 uses libuv,
libh2o-evloop.so.0.0 doesn't. I don't think that's a problem.