On 2019/05/26 14:21, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 12:13:38PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > I think the simplest thing is to patch CMakeLists.txt to disable wslay
> > for now, then Otto can get on with using this for dnsdist, and if somebody
> > actually needs h2o+websocket they can look at it later. I've attached an
> > updated tgz which does this.
> I think you can pass `-DWSLAY_FOUND=OFF' instead of patching.
>
> > It's only in some of the build lines; libh2o.so.0.0 uses libuv,
> > libh2o-evloop.so.0.0 doesn't. I don't think that's a problem.
> Ah, that makes sense.
>
> Fine with me either way, OK kn.

-DWSLAY_FOUND=OFF doesn't work unfortunately, usually with cmake the
"internal" variables set by modules take priority over variables set
on the command line, it would need to be patched to check whether the
variable is defined before using the pkgconfig module.

So I'll commit as-is, thanks for your help.