On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 12:11:37AM +0200, Ingo Schwarze wrote:
> Why does this have an unconditional dependency on ports LLVM?
> For example, on amd64, it actually uses base LLVM unless i read
> the build logs incorrectly.
>
> I realize this is unrelated to your changes, just wondering...
I intentionally did not look into the "actual port" itself if you will
as I just wanted to fix the first user experience and platonic ports
fixes.

There's also an upstream update available - I can look into this once
this is settled.

> It feels like you install README.md to the wrong place.
> Can you install it to /usr/local/share/doc/include-what-you-use/
> instead, together with the other "documentation"?
I put the readme under $prefix/share/$port/ as usually done (by me?)
since it contains a bit of everything (as you elaborated), but I surely
have no objections putting it besides the rest.