On Thu, Jun 13 2019, Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
> The client library now requires atomics. The next release has switched
> to building
> the codebase as C++11. The intent being to switch the various homegrown
> implementations
> using atomics over to using C++11 atomics.
>
> The whole reason the relevant bits were added was for atomics vs no
> atomics. Now that
> both sides require atomics there is no point differentiating the two for
> ONLY_FOR_ARCHS.

This is something that I ignored.  I've been burnt a few times by
similar changes you have introduced earlier in the ports tree.  Please
make an effort at documenting your diffs that directly affect
portability, it will make everybody's life easier.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE