Switching a bunch of ports to gcc is not the answer.

The answer is to talk with the developers of each of these ports
and show them the problems they'll find with llvm, so maybe they
re-implement the assembly optimization following the ARM conventions.
That was my advice to the ffmpeg and x264 maintainer. Or study each
of these ports and rewrite yourself the code, if you like.  Meanwhile,
the only thing you can do is to disable the assembly if that is
possible, or try to compile it with gcc. That was the case of mupdf.

If that is for you "Switching a bunch of ports to gcc"... good for you.

I'm been using OpenBSD for two weeks or so. I'm just reporting
things that I found wrong. If what I receive in response is this
kind of pedantic statements, don't worry, I will not report anything
more.