13 août 2019 09:36 "Klemens Nanni" <k...@openbsd.org> a écrit:

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 11:37:48PM +0000, Gilles Chehade wrote:
>
>> This is my very very first port so let me know if I did something wrong.
>
> Looks OK to me; haven't run tested it yet, though.
>
> Since DESCR is quite short and there is no README, do you plan writing
> a manual page for it or can everything needed to set this up be found in
> existing smtpd documentation?

filter-rspamd doesn't have any configuration itself, all it needs is for
smtpd.conf to reference it:

    filter "rspamd" proc-exec "/usr/local/bin/filter-rspamd"
    listen on all filter "rspamd"

I thought I'd add this as an example to the smtpd.conf(5) man page itself.

Should I add a README in the port too ?