Hi team,

Here's a new port submission for net/py-gevent-websocket.
It's a WebSocket library for the gevent networking library.

Build and install OK on amd64. NO tests.

Quick question, in which category should a python networking library be?
There's an existing devel/py-gevent and net/py-geventhttpclient.
So I wasn't too sure which one to pick, devel/ or net/.
The checklist says to "pick a primary category" without much more
details so I was just wondering if there's extra recommendations or
common practices.

Comments? OK?
Thanks,
--