On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 04:33:16PM +0200, clematis wrote:
> Here's a new port submission for net/py-gevent-websocket.
> It's a WebSocket library for the gevent networking library.
>
> Build and install OK on amd64. NO tests.
Minor update taking into account what I've learned from your feedback on
other recent submissions.

- remove RUN_DEPENDS and let MODPY_SETUPTOOLS deal with the deps.
- build, package, install, deinstall ok on amd64 for *both* FLAVORS
- added MAINTAINER
- changed CATEGORIES to net (as devel is getting packed)

New tarball attached.

Comments? OK?

Thanks,
--