On 9/20/19 8:57 PM, Implausibility wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to move a few system off of Linux, and onto OpenBSD...  I'm
> trying to get it "right" the first time.
>
> I'm wondering if there's a 'bundle' or 'stack' of a web server
> environment for OpenBSD...  Something like...
>
> OpenBSD +
> (Apache | NGINX |OpenHHTPD)
> (MySQL/MariaDB/??)
> (Perl/PHP/Python)
>
> Thanks.  :)

That fully depends on the application you want to run and what that
application requires. Note that there's a difference between what
an application requires and what they document on how to set things
up.

If you are going to write it yourself just use what you're
comfortable with. Just keep sane coding practises in mind.