> On Sep 21, 2019, at 2:05 AM, Martijn van Duren
> <openbsd+po...@list.imperialat.at> wrote:
>
> On 9/20/19 8:57 PM, Implausibility wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I'm trying to move a few system off of Linux, and onto OpenBSD...  I'm
>> trying to get it "right" the first time.
>>
> That fully depends on the application you want to run and what that
> application requires. Note that there's a difference between what
> an application requires and what they document on how to set things
> up.
>
> If you are going to write it yourself just use what you're
> comfortable with. Just keep sane coding practises in mind.

I'm currently running WordPress & Mediawiki...  But those servers are outdated
(PHP5.6.x) so I'm looking for a  bundle/meta-package that has the latest
versions of the stack, mostly configured to interoperate.  I'm agnostic when it
comes to the web server or database itself.  I've been looking through
OpenPorts.se, and I see there are some meta packages, but none for a web
environment.