On 9/20/19 10:09 PM, clematis wrote:
Hi team,

bencode.py 2.1.0 is a simple bencode parser (for Python 2, Python 3 and
PyPy), forked from the bencode package (devel/py-bencode).

Build and install OK on amd64. Tests OK.
platform openbsd6 -- Python 3.7.4, pytest-4.4.0, py-1.8.0, pluggy-0.11.0
18 passed, 6 skipped
It is a requirement for Zeronet[0] which runs OK with it.

Comments? OK?

[0] https://github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/blob/py3/requirements.txt

Hello,

I previously sent this port, you could read the context here:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=156155203010486&w=2

If we do that, we must have a plaso compatible with this version.
I will send a diff to update all the dependencies of plaso (and plaso itself), then we could update py-bencode.

Cheers,

Remi.