On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 11:49:33AM +0200, clematis wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 09:32:31AM +0200, Remi Pointel wrote:
> > https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=156155203010486&w=2
> >
> > If we do that, we must have a plaso compatible with this version.
> > I will send a diff to update all the dependencies of plaso (and plaso
> > itself), then we could update py-bencode.

Bonjour Remi,

Did you have a chance to look at the plaso dependencies? I was looking
on portroach but I don't know if you've started working on some locally.
Please let me know if I could help with this effort. There's quite a
few. We can agree on a bunch I will start working on and then you review
them.

Thanks,
--
clematis (0x7e96fd2400fe7b59)