Klemens Nanni:

> > * Use the -delete operator to remove files and empty directories.
> >   I'm ambivalent about this since it isn't POSIX, but people seem
> >   to like it.
> All major find implementations have it, its faster and much less error
> prone;

Well...
I have a few more tweaks to existing users of {} + in my tree.  One of
them is this:

-       find ${PREFIX}/libexec/drush -name '*.orig' -exec rm {} +
-       find ${PREFIX}/libexec/drush -name '.git' -type d -exec rm -rf {} +
+       find ${PREFIX}/libexec/drush \
+               -name '*.orig' -exec rm {} + -o \
+               -name '.git' -type d -prune -exec rm -rf {} +

Exercise question: Why didn't I use -delete for *.orig here?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de