Latest update for comms/uhd attached. uhd-3.15.0.0p0 package builds from ports
successfully right after fix all stupid mistakes. Thanks for help.

Yes, USRP devices require async transfers. In what stage async USB transfers
codebase now?
I'm looking for a project, but I'm not sure that I'm experienced enough to
write kernel/libusb code. I have to check.
FYI, I have one USRP device on hand with USB interface to test the driver.

Martin