On 5/2/20 8:19 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2020/05/01 14:06, Aisha Tammy wrote:
>> Dear Thomas,

>>> This looks like an interesting port, but with the release approaching,
>>> it may be best to take time after 6.7 is out. Especially as upstream is
>>> currently issuing a new release every day [1]. Probably best to let this
>>
>> Of course, I totally agree. I'm in no hurry to get this in just now.
>> I'm just sending it out so that it can stay in my mail box and I
>> don't forget about it in my git mess.
>
> btw you're more likely to find it in your git mess, than committers are likely
> to find it in a couple of weeks of ports@ backlog after we're done with
> release.

lol that is quite true.
Thankfully thunderbird allows me to set reminders on mails
that should be revisited, which unfortunately I haven't figured out yet in GIT

what if i bribe the devs with some bananas and some treats, they might be
likely
to add this sooner then. /food for thought (pun intended)

Cheers,
Aisha