On 6/1/20 6:13 PM, Brian Callahan wrote:
> Hi Aisha --

OMG thank you so much.
I really appreciate all your help :)
I'm still new to the whole C/C++ packaging and linking and everything
so I just gave all the options possible.

Yea, I had to look around for using EVFILT_USER not being present :(
before I had to start using libuv.
Someone had tried to port it at some point but I don't think
it went anywhere.

> uwebsockets:
> * Upstream claims this is a web server so I moved the category to www.
>   Devel is quite full. Otherwise this port is quite straightforward.
>
> purritobin:
> * Since you're using the static version of usocket, we can simplify
>   your depends lists.

Thanks again for all of this.

Aisha