Thanks for the effort. So basically almost everything is already in ports.
I haven’t decided which package to start with. I should know by today.

A lot of the dependencies in your list are not in FreeCAD’s dependency
list. They must be sub-dependencies, or part of FreeCAD’s modules?

New:
    OpenNI2
    libspanv
    flann