Still another ping.

This is already ok sthen@ to import (but not yet in the tree).

Any other developer available to give it a try? Tarball re-attached.

On 26/06/2020 18:19, Stuart Henderson wrote:
This is OK sthen@ to import.

On 2020/06/26 16:35, Alessandro De Laurenzis wrote:
Weekly ping.

Tarball re-attached for your convenience.

While there, I changed the master site from Github to
opencircuitdesign.com (so we can avoid the on-the-fly generated
archive).

If you would like to play a bit with the port:
- make a new directory (e.g. ./qflow-trial) and copy there the enclosed
   map9v3.v file;
- change to that dir and run 'qflow gui';
- in the 'synthesys preparation' tab:
     * select map9v3.v as Verilog source file;
     * the 'Verilog module' field will be updated automatically;
     * click on 'Set stop' after every synthesis step;
- click on 'Run' in the 'Preparation' row;
- then run the other steps in sequence;
- starting after the 'Placement', you'll be able to see the layout
   clicking on 'Edit Layout' (type 'v' in Magic window to see the full
   view).

--
Alessandro De Laurenzis
[mailto:jus...@atlantide.mooo.com]