On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 08:02:56PM +0200, Klemens Nanni wrote:

Hello Klemens,

Thanks for the comments!

> py-tqdm should use FLAVOR=python3 to disable the Python 2 flavour;  it also
> seems to be missing TEST_DEPENDS, at least for me `make test' tries to
> fetch from PyPi (using PORTS_PRIVSEP).

I should have put NO_TEST=Yes here. The way the test suite is run is fairly
idiosyncratic and would require more patching than I think we want to
maintain. For example, by not following the documentation, I can make most
of the tests run, but at one point something seems to require that tqdm is
installed, which it isn't, and then a couple of tests fail.

> In ffmpeg-normalize please use ${MODPY_FLAOVR} instead of hardcoding
> ",python3" and GH_* for fetching rather than MODPY_EGG_VERSION, etc; see
> bsd.port.mk(5) and/or other ports to see how.

I've removed MODPY_EGG_VERSION but I thought it was preferred to use
MASTER_SITES over GH_*? I might be very wrong on that.

> Running `make test' in ffmpeg-normalize shows "Ran 0 tests in 0.000s", but
> you added ffmeg as TEST_DEPENDS: Are tests working for you or did you in
> some other way?

Oops, fixed!

Laurie