On Wed, Jul 15 '20 at 05.50 NZST, Ingo Schwarze <schwa...@usta.de>
wrote:
> I never found pandoc useful for anything - so much so that i never
> even felt a need to evalute its quality for real.  I dimly remember
> that on rare occasions, i saw man(7) output generated by pandoc,
> and if i remeber correctly, that was of poor quality - but i'm not
> sure and it isn't terribly relevant because pandoc is used very
> rarely in practice in the first place.
>
> What do you want to do with it?

I have colleagues that use pandoc to produce docs, because it's simple
and heck, they've normalized on it.

I myself prefer to generate documents straight from LaTeX, but it means
I can't directly work with them.

That's most often the situation.

I would also like a pandoc port. There are about 80 haskell dependencies for
it, none of it is in our ports tree yet.