On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 11:22:20PM +0100, Laurence Tratt wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:24:40PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
>
> Hello Landry,
>
> [Firefox README]
> > Feel free to send diffs, i'm not a native speaker.
>
> Please find attached a first stab. I've also fixed a few inconsistencies in
> the README: you should feel free to cherry pick any bits you think are
> improvements and ignore the rest!

Thanks, i've mostly commited your diff, with some tweaks:

> -for each type of process are located in ${SYSCONFDIR}/firefox/.
> +     /etc/firefox/{unveil,pledge}.{main,content,gpu}

${SYSCONFDIR} was kept, even if a bit stupid, that's our conventions.

> -/etc/${MOZILLA_PROJECT}/{unveil,pledge}.{main,content,gpu} to contain
> +/etc/firefox/{unveil,pledge}.{main,content,gpu} to contain

ditto, kept MOZILLA_PROJECT to sync READMEs between mozilla-firefox and
firefox-esr.

> -# pkg_add ffmpeg
> +     $ pkg_add ffmpeg

the # is here to say 'this should be run as root' - also i removed the
leading tabs, since nothing in our READMEs/DOC in ports use that
convention afaict..

> -section of about:support. For this feature, WebGL2 is necessary, so your
> +section of about:support.  For this feature, WebGL2 is necessary, so your

Removed this extra space, dunno if there's a convention for this in pure
academic english but it looked wrong to me. *shrug* ?

anyway, thanks for the improvements, appreciated ! That forced me to do
some needed port/Makefile cleanup...

Landry