On 2020-07-30 13:40, Nils Reuße wrote:

On 2020-07-27 19:49, Brian Callahan wrote:

Hi Nils --

On 2020-07-14, Nils Reuße n.reu...@hxgn.net wrote:

I am not too sure about adding "-I$(top_srcdir)" to the DEFAULT_INCLUDES in the two Makefiles (for the two subdirectories), but I couldn't get it to compile otherwise.  The affected includes are in subdirectories of the source, but the compilation step is executed from build_amd64, and then the already present "-I$(top_builddir)" resolves to .. (the top dir
of build_amd64) and not the top dir of the source code subdir.

Presumably that problem is caused by SEPARATE_BUILD.  Patching
around problems caused by SEPARATE_BUILD is not worth it, just drop
the SEPARATE_BUILD.

Thanks, that did the trick.  The attached diff has removed the
SEPARATE_BUILD variable as well as the superfluous Makefile.in-patches.
Kind regards
Nils

Friendly fridays ping ;)

If you're going to use the gnu servers, it is best to use MASTER_SITES=${MASTER_SITE_GNU:=gnubg/}. Has the added benefit of using https too.
When I run `make update-plist`, the PLIST changes.
~Brian

Hey Brian,

thank you for looking into it, new diff attached ;)

Made one small tweak: your latest diff has
MASTER_SITES=MASTER_SITES=${MASTER_SITE_GNU:gnubg/}
when all you need is
MASTER_SITES=${MASTER_SITE_GNU:gnubg/}

ok with me if someone wants to commit with that tweak.

But before this gets committed--do you want to be MAINTAINER?

~Brian

Hey Brian,

thanks, the mistake in MASTER_SITES was sloppy on my side, sorry for that.

Regarding taking maintainership, even though I don't know too much about the software, it does not seem to change too often, so yeah, count me in ;)

Best,
Nils

Ping - is there anything left to do?