Thanks Antoine.

And that's a good reminder for me to check for changes in current as well.

Let's see now, if I am not quite ready to move to current, there must be a
way for me to grab it from current, or at least try, if there are not too
many other cross dependencies in just that one package.

Well, am off camping for 4 days.  Will look at that whole question later.

Cheers,

Austin