Hey Stuart,

Damn, you are fast. abieber@ (thanks) just introduced me to portgen(1) and just before I finished reading the man page and you already attached a working port (from my brief tests, seems to be working fine on amd64).

Why you say it's horrible? Besides fixing the man pages, how can I improve it?

Take care.
Ricardo