Thanks for the (welcome) 'Mats, er...Specifically...

>My new big thing right now is turning folks on to louisianaradio.com

Been there, done that, love it...but I'm just as often found at wwoz's
RealAudio site, via broadcast.com. I love that local, hometown (if'n you's
from Nawlins, which I ain't, but sometimes kinda wisht I wuz) flavor.

> Hope you are fiesty and opinionated, cuz we need a few
>more of those on the list <g>

I have some thoughts on the River of Song. Coming soon...

>Hey, speaking of the aol ND folder, where in god's name is it?

In the music messages section, go to Alternative Topics  ('member? This is
*Alternative* Country,
whatever-that-is-'cept-I-don't-want-to-start-that-topic-up-again-jeez-I-just
-got-here) and scroll down to No Depression.

Tasq