Mike Hays writes:

>A search on the top 5 search engines turns up no references to the
bystanders.<

That's 'cause we only want "cool" people to visit our website. Not just any
Internet rabble!

But seriously, it seems to get harder and harder these days to get search
engines to pick you up. The de-democratizing of the 'net continues. Hell,
I'll bet you can still get Mystery Dates and The Rent Boys (my previous
bands) on the top 5 search engines (I haven't tried), since they were
submitted years ago when $$$ wasn't an (or as much of) an issue to them
"engineers."

So please, kind P2 web masters, link us to your sites -- we'll link to
you,too, we swear!

Rob

Np: The unreleased Radney Foster album ... in my head, at least (got to
hear two great cuts from it on Shane's show last night -- some enterprising
indie should pick that stuff up!).

Rob Russell
Johnson City, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]