OK - Have any of you encountered this before?

Today we recieved a postcard (w/ a 33 cent stamp!) from "Record Row Review"
in Nashville. Basically some guy named Cliff Ayers runs a TV show
(celebrating its 8th year!) and wants our CD to play on the air (?). He
goes on to explain how "Keith Bradford" of "KMC Records" chose us out of
his clients who have "exceptional songwriting ability". Cliff also informs
us that "Keith" "want to represent you in Berlin at the Fan Fair"(sic).

Who the hell are these people?

Tom

The Deliberate Strangers' Old Home Place
http://members.tripod.com/~Deliberate_Strangers/index.html