P2 folk

Friday's schedule doesn't work but I found if you just go to Thurs.
schedule and click on the club, it will give you a description of the club
and then give you the option of that clubs line-up for all three nights.
Click on that and you'll see who's playing there on all three nights at
that venue.

See ya in Nashvegas

Dutch
Crowd of One
10 PM Friday at Wolfys

> From: jbyrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: passenger side <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Extravaganza
> Date: Saturday, January 23, 1999 9:48 PM
>
> P2 Folk:
> Have I missed it or is the Nashville Extravaganza 'old' up-coming news?
We