"The Old Account Was Settled Long Ago" is a hidden track on the GrooveGrass
Boyz more-or-less self-issued CD; it begins a little while after the end of
a smokin' version of "White House Blues."  I haven't checked to see whether
the version that later appeared on the Del, Doc & Mac CD - mostly, if not
all, the same people - is actually the same cut.

There are two hidden tracks on the Bad Livers Hogs On The Highway, one of
them a pretty straightforward (and good) bluegrass instrumental.  Mark Rubin
gave the titles here when the album came out, but I seem to have mislaid his
post.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/