Here is the playlist for Monday Breakfast Jam on KRCL 91FM, SLC, Ut for
Jan 18, 1998.

Monday Breakfast Jam is an eclectic morning drivetime presentation
totally programmed and present by me over KRCL 91FM in Salt Lake City, a
non-profit, volunteer operated, listener support community radio station
with a 19 year history of bringing diversity in music and information to
the state of Utah.  The show generally revolves around contemporary
singer/songwriters, folk, folk-rock and rock artists.  A little
bluegrass, jazz, world or spoken word pieces thrown in.  No dictated
playlist are given to on air programmers, so we are free to play what we
want within FCC guidelines, unless the show is of a specific genre like
the blues, reggae, etc.  If, after reviewing this playlist, you feel
that your music would fit in the general vicinity of what I do, feel
free to forward me copies at the snail mail address below.  Be aware
that it is station policy that any mail, regardless of recipient name on
it, arriving at the station address is consider property of the station
and not the individual programmer.

Thanks to all the artists who have forwarded stuff for their kind (and
much appreciated) support.  Feel free to forward me any promo material.
It will get listened to for possible inclusion on a later show.

The Iceman (Doug Young)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
snail mail:
        Doug Young
        3855 Nordin Ave.
        Ogden, UT 84403

Station copies should be mailed to
        KRCL
        230 S 500 w, Suite 105
        SLC, UT 84101
Attn: Music Director

Format:
Cut             Artist
        Album           Label

                   MONDAY BREAKFAST JAM PLAYLIST FOR   January 25, 1999

I WISH IT WOULD RAIN                  NUTBUSH CITY LIMITS
     IKE AND TINA TURNER              LASERLIGHT
CIGARETTES IN THE RAIN                RICH AND POOR
     RANDY CRAWFORD                   WARNER BROS
TEARS                                 BALANCE STREET
     NEVILLE BROTHERS                 COLUMBIA
SEX AND MUSIC                         UNDERNEATH
     DAVID WILCOX                     VANGUARD
THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW             THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY
     DAVID OLNEY                      PHILO
TOO MUCH MOONLIGHT                    THE LAST HURRAH
     BEAVER NELSON                    FREEDOM
THIS AIN'T OVER YET                   THIS AIN'T OVER YET
     GRETA LEE                        self-release
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT                   NIGHT IN A STRANGE TOWN
     LYNN MILES                       PHILO
BUT THE DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE LO        SYLVIA HOTEL
     CHERYL WHEELER                   PHILO
DRIFTING                              DECEPTIVE LITTLE SWEETS
     UP YER SLEEVE                    ELECTRIC TANGERINE
TABASCO LULLABY                       WOODEN NICKELS
     DOUG WINTCH                      LUDELLA
SANTA CRUZ                            SCORPIO RISING
     GIGI LOVE BAND                   YELLOW MOON
WHATEVER                              ABOUT TIME
     MEGAN PETERS                     PAINLESS
CHEVROLET AND JAMES DEAN              BACK ROADS
     SCOTT LOWELL SIND               MISTER WILKATS
BROKE DOWN AND BUSTED                 BIG BLACK RIVER
     THE HILLTOPS                     BLACK DOG
GRAY & BLUE                           ROCK 'N' ROLL SUMMER CAMP 98
     CAMP BLACK DOG                   BLACK DOG
NGORONGORO                            SURROUNDED BY ANGELS
     PATTI WEISS                      JAGUAR JAZZ
GONNA DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO            PEARLS FROM THE OYSTER
     THE OYSTER BAND                  COOKING VINYL
GRAVELWALK                            CROSSING THE BRIDGE
     EILEEN IVERS                     SONY
WHEN HORIZON CALLS                    TIME IS MAGIC
     ANNIE WENZ                       GYPSY MOON
DONE                                  THREE CHORD PLEA
     HOLLY FIGUEROA BAND              AGITATE
CRY IN THE DARK                       WHENEVER THE MOON IS FULL
     LISA JOHNSON                     TROUGH
WILL YOU WELCOME ME HOME              TIRED OF DROWNING
     THE COUNTRYPOLITANS              ULTRAPOLITAN
THE RIDER                             ON THE PERIPHERY
     GERRY HALLON                     WILLIAM BOYD
SOMEBODY LIED                         BETTER THAN THIS
     HADACOL                          CHECKERED PAST
ANOTHER YESTERDAY                     THINGS WE DO
     INDIGENOUS                      PACHYDERM
DON'T SAY GOODBYE                     EVERYTHING I NEED
     MELISSA FERRICK                  W.A.R.
ODE TO A SAILOR                       SMASHING THE SERENE
     RACHEL SAGE                      MPRESS
ANGRY ANYMORE                         UP UP UP UP UP
     ANI DIFRANCO                     RIGHTEOUS BABE
PARADISE                              BLACK AND WHITE
     BODEANS                          SLASH
SHADOWLANDS                           WINDOW OF HEAVEN
     JEFFERSON STARSHIP               CMC
IN FOUR DIMENSIONS                    THE AMERICAN WAY
     THE NEW DYLANS                   RED HOUSE
HEY LITTLE DANCER                     DANCING ROOM ONLY
     THE SUNDOGS                      PARHELION
FAST AS I CAN                         WALK BETWEEN THE RAINDROPS
     JAMES MCMURTRY                   SUGAR HILL
TETHERED ANGELS                       COAL AND DIAMONDS
     KEVIN MEISEL                     ONE MAN CLAPPING
STRONG ENOUGH FOR TWO                 RESURRECT
     ERIC TAYLOR                      KOCH
CITY OF ANGELS                        WHERE YOU ARE
     TOM SHEEHAN                      19 NORTH
THE FALL                              READY TO HANG
     JIM ROLL                         THURSDAY
TOO LATE NOW                          PEARLS FROM THE OYSTER
     THE OYSTER BAND                  COOKING VINYL
EVERYTHING AND NOTHING AT ALL         LOVE THINKETH NO EVIL
     PETER HIMMELMAN                  KOCH