<< Is the Bloodshot/Yarddog extravaganza on Fri. again this year? >>

Yep, Friday... I think. And this reminds me, let's not forget that the No
Depression party this year is actually the No Depression/Miles of Music party,
or the Miles of Music/No Depression party maybe, with both of these mega-
companies coming together to host the throwdown extravaganza at the Broken
Spoke on Saturday. Not sure of the lineup yet, but I'm pretty sure they're
gonna have Gram Parsons reunited with Clarence White for the occasion. I
suspect Blackstock and Alden and Weiss and Gregory should have no prob pulling
that off. Of course Grant will probably pan such a reunion with a one sentence
commentary.

I'll be the Weiss by the keg.

Neal Weiss