> > Heh, as it happens, that's one of my complaints about the Okra
> > All-Stars CD,
> > which has 9 covers out of 15 cuts, and not a single songwriter ID,
> > never
> > mind original artist names.
        [Matt Benz]  And if you ever find a copy of Hank McCoy's second
album, not only does he provide notes about all the songs, usually
listing original singers as well as writers, but for the album cover, he
"copies" what I assume is a classic country album cover (he provides a
Capitol (I think) catalog reference # ), and urges folks to visit the
COuntry Music Hall O Fame. Now, the actual material might be hit or
miss, but ya gotta like his spirit, Jon.