In a message dated 1/26/99 2:29:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< > CDs will be going out this week to various DJs and writer types that I've
 been culling from this list for the past couple of months. I hope ( you know
 who
 >  you are) like it.

       Make sure you slip a $5 into that Neal Weiss package; gua-ran-teeeed
 positive ree-vyew.  Guaranteed. >>

I've jacked it up to $10, for inflation and all. But if you give me one of
them crisp new funny looking twenties I be sure to include a line like: "hands
down the best album since Sgt. Pepper's."

Just earning a living,

Neal Weiss